MUSCLE SYSTEM SPECIALIST™
Rethinking Exercise, Building a Better Approach
One of the major concerns of the health industry is finding ways to move people to healthy life choices. Our job, as medical and orthopedic exercise specialists, is to support the health and wellness of our community by improving and maintaining an individual’s muscle and joint system function over their lifetime. This involves leveraging our 26+ years of industry experiences to create your custom solution.
Our team understands that no two bodies are the same. Your daily routine, medical history, aches and goals make your specific situation unique – and deserving of a granular, meticulous approach. We investigate your pain points and movement discomforts to not only provide an answer to “is a change in your muscle/joint control the reason for your discomfort,” but also “what is the best, long-term strategy for me to get and stay as healthy as possible?”
“We help you achieve independence and freedom so that you can live a happy and satisfying life by building wellness together through fitness education, exercise, and joint injury prevention.”
How Can Physicians Fitness Help You?
It is incredibly important to manage the age-related decline of muscle function for optimal health over the lifespan, especially in the presence of disease. The right exercises may proactively prevent injuries that stem from age-related risks or other daily functions. The right exercise regimen can help continue to rehabilitate you after physical therapy (so you can avoid Incomplete Rehab Syndrome) and continue to increase strength post-rehabilitation and transition you into Prohabilitation™.
In these ways and more, we can assist you in maintaining proper mobility and long-term comfort:
- Manage your transition from medical care to fitness
- Facilitate a natural path to build up your health & fitness
- Discover & unlock your body’s own answers/solutions
- Teach your body more ways to learn to move well without discomfort
- Improve your body movement & body control to prevent injury
- Promote self-efficacy so you are empowered to take control of your life
- Delay & possibly avoid surgery and shots
- Manage chronic disease to minimize its negative influence on living the life you want
- Proactively managing decline so you can age with dignity and vigor
- Use exercise as a modality for maintaining a high quality of life.
Hear what our clients are saying
Proudly Serving Columbus, Ohio Communities
For your convenience, Physicians Fitness currently has two offices: one in Dublin, Ohio (our primary office) and one in the Powell area! We also serve clients from each of the following communities:
- Upper Arlington
- New Albany
- Grove City
- Plain City
Proactively Assisting Clients Who Have Been Cleared By Their Physician To Exercise With The Following Concerns & Needs:
- Muscular pain & discomfort
- Joint pain & discomfort
- Exercise rehabilitation following physical therapy
- Joint preservation & injury prevention
- Pre-Surgery strengthening
- Possible pain reduction without use of opioids
- Other general health & fitness concerns
- Heart Disease
Exercise Experts With a Holistic Mindset
You will not find injections or pain killers in our repertoire, rather a revolutionary system of innovative custom built exercises and modifications that can’t be found in textbooks or online. We recognize that this path isn’t always a quick fix, but when we work together as your partner to remedy the issue at its core, you walk away with more confidence and greater long-term mobility.
Ready to Take the Next Step Toward a More Mobile Tomorrow?
Have an additional question about Physicians Fitness, our approach or our services? Take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions Page or send your message directly via the Contact Us page form.