Muscle and Exercise Specialist - Client Intake and Practice Management
“Decision Making, Session Planning, and Exercise Process”
(for professionals who have completed the 5 Weekend Course)
October 27-29, 2017
1.Review the Philosophical Construct informing the Methodologies outlined in the course.
a. Systematicity Principle
b. Complex Systems Theory
c. Hebbian Learning
d. Post-Activation Potentiation
2. Discuss how to read/interpret data collected from Client Assessment Samples in terms of how to build a plan, where to being the first session, and generate progressions based on Muscle L:T, the F-V Curve, Energy Substrate Recovery Rates, etc.
3. Discuss how to corroborate and weight the sources of information. (History, Allostatic Load, etc.)
4. Review, in detail, the QMAMC and SARS Application, interpretation, and utilization.
5. Introduce new terminology and methodologies for employing the various modes (Isometric, Miometric, Pliometric) of joint/limb/trunk and muscle attachment distance change.
6. Improve the practitioners’ ability to meet the client where they are as far as initial and progressive force application, volume, and intensity (Assessing and Mitigating Risk).
1. Learn new processes for improving motor control.
2. Reinforce existing knowledge and competencies.
3. Create an open dialogue and sharing about new ideas and ways of addressing - via exercise - movement issues presented by clients.
4. Live assessment, decision-making, and execution of real data with discussion.
5. Introduce and Review the various Motor Control Field Screens
c. Cervical Effects
d. Pelvic Floor
Location: Physicians Fitness
2624 Billingsley Road
Columbus, Ohio 43235
Email Greg Mack - firstname.lastname@example.org - to request a full specification sheet on the course.
Muscle and Exercise Specialist
Client Intake and Practice Management Course
The general purpose of this program is to educate Muscle and Exercise Specialists on a system for marketing, selling, processing clients, and providing high quality Muscle Health and Exercise services to individuals in a local community.
To learn a philosophy and methodology that integrates the Muscle Health and Exercise skills, marketing, sales, data collection, legal, client education, and medical communication into a streamlined delivery model that accelerates the learning and delivering of Muscle Health and Exercise skills.
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Contact Greg Mack at email@example.com to get a specification sheet for the course.