COVID-19 Policy and Procedures
Physicians Fitness Clinic COVID-19 Procedures and Resources
We will be implementing the following guidelines at the clinic:
- Masks are voluntary
- If you would like your specialist to wear a mask during your session please request that in advance.
- If you are feeling ill: fever, sore throat, cough, unusual fatigue, bad headache, loss of taste or smell, diarrhea, vomiting or nausea please do not enter the clinic.
- Hand sanitizer or soap and water for hand washing prior to and after the session is available.
- We are sanitizing the equipment with approved sanitizers regularly.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to put them forward.
- We encourage regular exercise, healthy eating, maintain a healthy body fat level, keep psychological stress and anxiety under control, and with your doctor’s advice take appropriate nutritional supplementation to build your immune system as research has shown that the healthier and more active you are the better your immune system can respond to a COVID infection possibly preventing any serious complications.
- If in doubt about anything please stay home.