COVID-19 Spread Prevention Procedures
Physicians Fitness Clinic COVID-19 Procedures and Resources
We will be implementing the following guidelines at the clinic:
- We are keeping the total number of people in the clinic to a maximum of 6 at any one time.
- Masks are voluntary
- If there are six people already in the clinic we will just have you stay in your car until at least one of those six leaves. We can text you when that occurs.
- If you are feeling ill: fever, sore throat, cough, unusual fatigue, bad headache, loss of taste or smell, diarrhea, vomiting or nausea please do not enter the clinic.
- A Staff member with a client will try and keep the 6 ft spacing recommendation. Obviously, the way we work means your medical exercise or orthopedic exercise specialist will be closer than that to you.
- Hand sanitizer or soap and water for hand washing prior to and after the session is available.
- We are sanitizing the equipment with approved sanitizers regularly.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to put them forward.
- We encourage regular exercise, healthy eating, maintain a healthy body fat level, keep psychological stress and anxiety under control, and with your doctor’s advice take appropriate nutritional supplementation to build your immune system as research has shown that the healthier and more active you are the better your immune system can respond to a COVID infection possibly preventing any serious complications.
- If in doubt about anything please stay home.