MUSCLE SYSTEM SPECIALIST™
We Can Help!
Do you feel pain during daily activities?
Are you frustrated that you don’t move as well as you used to?
Are you worried that your nagging injury will never get better?
Are you afraid because you’ve seen a laundry list of doctors and therapists, but your problem still isn’t better?
Do you want to regain the confidence to trust your body again?
We help you REPAIR … RESTORE … and REVIVE Your Body!
It’s time to feel good again!
It’s time to feel joy again!
PHYSICIANS FITNESS IS MORE THAN EXERCISE.
It is personal training:
Your Body, SMARTER.
We are Medical Exercise Specialists and
Certified Muscle System Specialists™:
Reinventing the art and science of Personal Training
with innovative exercise technology.
Most personal trainers and fitness “experts” subscribe to the latest health and fitness fads to inform them on how to train their clients, using methods that are unsustainable, potentially dangerous, and are anything but “personal”. But not your CMSS™.
Your CMSS™ practitioner is a critical thinker, using a rich knowledge base of science and physiology to inform their process every step of the way of your journey toward moving better and feeling better for life.
Imagine having an educated, seasoned veteran in your corner, guiding you every step of the way toward your personal version of optimal quality of life. Utilizing a highly specialized, unique exercise and wellness regimen built just for you, we will be an advocate for your long-term health and quality of life.
Exercise Experts With a Holistic Mindset
You will not find injections or pain killers in our repertoire, rather a revolutionary system of innovative custom built exercises and modifications that can’t be found in textbooks or online. We recognize that this path isn’t always a quick fix, but when we work together as your partner to remedy the issue at its core, you walk away with more confidence and greater long-term mobility.
“We help you achieve independence and freedom so that you can live a happy and satisfying, pain-free life by building wellness together through fitness education, exercise, and muscle/joint injury prevention.”
How Can Physicians Fitness Help You?
It is incredibly important to manage the age-related decline of muscle function and bodily control for optimal health over the lifespan, especially in the presence of disease. The right exercises may proactively prevent injuries that stem from age-related risks or other daily functions. The right exercise regimen can help continue to rehabilitate you after physical therapy (so you can avoid Incomplete Rehab Syndrome) and continue to increase strength post-rehabilitation and transition you into Prohabilitation™.
- Managing your transition from medical care to fitness
- Facilitating a natural path to build up your health & fitness
- Discovering & unlocking your body’s own answers/solutions
- Teaching your body more ways to learn to move well without discomfort
- Improving your body movement & body control to prevent injury
- Promoting self-efficacy so you are empowered to take control of your life
- Delaying & possibly avoiding surgery and shots
- Managing chronic disease to minimize its negative influence on living the life you want
- Proactively managing decline so you can age with dignity and vigor
- Using exercise as a modality for maintaining a high quality of life.
Hear what our clients are saying
Proudly Serving Columbus, Ohio Communities
For your convenience, Physicians Fitness currently has an office in Dublin, Ohio located just off the 270 By Pass and Sawmill Road Exit! We serve clients from each of the following communities:
- Upper Arlington
- New Albany
- Grove City
- Plain City
Proactively Assisting Clients Who Have Been Cleared By Their Physician To Exercise With The Following Concerns & Needs:
- Muscular pain & discomfort
- Joint pain & discomfort
- Exercise rehabilitation following physical therapy
- Joint preservation & injury prevention
- Pre-Surgery strengthening
- Possible pain reduction without use of opioids
- Other general health & fitness concerns
- Heart Disease
Ready to Take the Next Step Toward a More Mobile Tomorrow?
Have an additional question about Physicians Fitness, our approach or our services? Take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions Page or send your message directly via the Contact Us page form.